Belle Plagne is one of six high-altitude villages in the La Plagne ski resort. It’s the ideal location for a traditional Savoyard experience with wood and stone architecture and amazing mountain views, including views of Mount Blanc. La Plagne is a part of Paradiski, one of Europe’s largest ski domains with piste for all skill levels.
• Family holidays
• Winter and summer sports
• The resort is part of Paradiski, the second-largest linked ski domaine in the world.
• Paradiski has 36 black, 66 red, 120 blue, and 10 green runs with a total of 425 km of piste.
• There are 50 miles of cross-country slopes.
• Enjoy alpine ski, boarder cross, free style, and snow parks.
• View artistic ice sculptures in the wondrous ice caves of Grotes de Glace.
• Partake in endless entertainment at Subli’Cîmes, comprised of six summits, each with unique activities such as yoga classes, hot tubs, wellness massages, and kids zones. There is something for every guest!
• Ride down the 1,500 metre bobsleigh track with 19 bends at Piste Olympique.
• Le Matafan serves traditional French cuisine, including the area specialty of fondue. This is a great place for lunch.
• L’alpage is a créperie serving sweets, light meals, and Savoyard specialties. This is where you should go for a taste of local cuisine of high quality.
• Le K2 is another French restaurant ideal for large parties. The restaurant is known for its good service, delicious food, and great atmosphere.