Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Balcony Baroque BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Cinema Cleaning and disinfection Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary Daily Maid Service Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Gated property Gloves available Gym Hammam Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer Luggage Room Highchair Historical Hi-tech
Jacuzzi Masks available Microwave Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages Pets Considered Shared Pool Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Sauna Sea View
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment Victorian Vineyard 100 m to Slopes Wood
Cozy adjoining chalet a short walk to the ski pistes.
Chalet Gusto is a 160 square meters adjoining chalet. With an authentic and warm interior, it is equipped for 11 guests with 4 bedrooms. Located at "Route de la Renarde", about 3 min from the Doron slope and 10 min from the resort center.
Méribel is a ski resort which is part of the famous Three Valleys in the French Alps. While its neighbors Courchevel and Val d’Isère focus on relaxation, Méribel is the delight of winter sport lovers, featuring a large ski area and the latest winter sportswear innovations. For fun or training, come and ride on Méribel’s challenging slopes.
- Hall with cupboards
- Ski locker
- Fully equipped kitchen: Fridge with big freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Independent toilet
- Dining room area
- Living room with TV and fireplace
- South-facing terrace
- 1 Double Bedroom with bathroom, toilet and balcony
- 1 Twin Bedroom with bathroom, toilet and balcony
- 1 Twin Bedroom with shower room and toilet
- 1 Bedroom with 3 single beds, bathroom, toilet and balcony
- Welcome at the chalet with local products
- Bed linen, towels and slippers
- Beds made before arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi
Please note: €1.10 holiday tax per person and per day to be paid on site
- 300 meters from the slopes
- 800 meters from the resort center
- 1500 meters from the Chaudanne, ski school, kindergartens PiouPiou and the nursery Les Saturnins
The famous resort of Méribel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Francesca M.
"The chalet is nice and welcoming, the rooms are big and all of them have their own bathroom which..."
The chalet is nice and welcoming, the rooms are big and all of them have their own bathroom which is great. The only thing that leaves a bit wanting is the kitchen but everything else is very nice. It is a few hundred meters from the slopes and not too far from the centre of the village so the location is quite convenient. All in all it's a nice chalet and it was a lovely holiday.
By Chateau C.
"Very good location, close to the shops and slopes Very nice chalet, lot of space and nice rooms ..."
Very good location, close to the shops and slopes Very nice chalet, lot of space and nice rooms and bathrooms Only one point was not good : the nice view is on the other side of the building. Then the view is only on the side (very small garden) and the back (mountain) which was not a good surprise compared to what we were expecting at this high level price...