- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Gym Hammam Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Linen Towels
- Pets Considered
Shared Pool Sauna Sea View
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Cozy apartment with mountain views. Ski-in & Ski-out!
This self-catered accommodation is located in Courchevel 1850, along the Bellecote slope and comes with the possibility to both Ski-in and Ski-out to and from the residence. The center of Courchevel 1850 is 1 700 meters away.
Apartment Rococo is equipped for 2 adults and 4 children with 2 bedrooms. Pets are also welcome! The apartment has a balcony which has a beautiful view of the mountains.
The Pralong area is one of the most beautiful areas of Courchevel. Calm and quiet, it benefits from a direct access to the ski lifts of the Pralong as well as the Bellecote slopes. The view of the neighbouring mountains is splendid.
- Living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Living room with sofa bed and TV
- Dining area
- South-facing balcony
- Ski room
- 1 Double bedroom (beds are separable) and sink
- 1 Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 sleeps)
- Independent toilet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, 4 electric hobs, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine
- Bathroom: Washing machine
- Living room: Flat screen TV (TNT channels), Internet
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen, towels and slippers
- End of stay cleaning
- Body care products
- Internet Wifi
Please note: €1.65 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site
The apartment is located in Courchevel 1850 Moriond:
- Ski-in & Skiout (Bellecote ski slope)
- Distance from the centre : 1300 m
- Distance from the ski lifts : 350 m
- Distance from the ski school : 350 m
- Ski lift : Pralong
The famous resort of Courchevel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Jo H.
"Great Apartment "
A really well positioned apartment. A true ski in/out with great views to 1650. The apartment is large, clean with good facilities. The decor is however dated but the apartment is very comfortable. The only negative point is the long walk up from street level when arriving with bags and shopping. The lift only provides access the the second floor whilst the apartment is on the forth floor. Good sized ski locker located close to the piste access point.