Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Balcony Baroque BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Cinema Cleaning and disinfection
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Daily Maid Service
Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices 50 m to Slopes Fireplace Gated property Gloves available
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer Luggage Room Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Kids Friendly
Masks available Microwave Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages Pets Considered Shared Pool Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Sauna Sea View
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment Victorian Vineyard 100 m to Slopes Wood
Exceptional luxury chalet on the Etoile ski slope with Ski-In/Ski-Out. Amazing views of Mont Blanc. Jacuzzi, Hammam & gym.
A very luxurious chalet, the Clement sits on the Etoile ski slope in Megeve, in the Jaillet area. Large enough to accommodate up to 16 guests across its 6 bedrooms, Chalet Clement is decorated in a modern style. The furnishings and art work were all carefully selected to compliment the modern character of this fantastic chalet. Money was not an issue when this chalet was being outfitted, and guests can enjoy the newest elements in technology and equipment.
Sprawled over 400sqm of living space over 3 floors, the Clement's first floor hosts the main living area, with a formal living space and a television area - with conveniently rotating television that be watched from all around the room. There's also a dining area and a very well-equipped contemporary kitchen and bard. From here, guests can also walk out onto the terrace and balcony to enjoy the staggering vistas that the Clement has on offer.
There are 6 bedrooms at chalet. On the top level there’s a master suite, a double and a double / twin room all with en-suite facilities. There is a double with a shower room on the main living level and a further double with shower on the ground floor. Finally there is a children’s bedroom with four single beds that is open to a double / twin room.
Guests will be delighted to find that the chalet has a wellness area with a Jacuzzi, Hammam (Turkish steam room) and a gym. The house also has a garage parking for two cars (no access straight from the garage to the house. There is also a ski room, laundry room and a guest WC.
Megève is well known thanks to its popularity as a ski resort near the Mont-Blanc in the French Alps. Conceived in the 1920s as a French alternative to Saint-Moritz by the Rothschilds, it was the first purpose-built resort in the Alps. Originally it was a prime destination for the French Aristocracy. It remains one of the most famous high society ski resorts in the world. The town center is beautiful.
- Large entrance hall
- 1 Children's Bedroom with 4 single beds (80 cm beds) and TV
- Connecting bathroom (bath and shower), toilets
- 1 Double Bedroom with TV
- Independent TV corner
- Ski room with toilets
- Wellness area, gym room, indoor Jacuzzi and Hammam
- 1 Double Bedroom with TV and shower room and toilets
- Living room with access to the kitchen and the bar area
- Living room with fireplace and TV
- Dining room with balcony access and covered terrace
- 1 Double Bedroom (160cm bed) with TV, walk-in shower, double sink and independent toilet
- Guest toilets
- 1 Double or Twin Bedroom with TV, bathroom and toilets
- 1 Master Bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, balcony access and bathroom (bath and shower), double sink and toilets
- 1 Double Bedroom (160cm bed) with TV, shower room and toilets
• Wellness area: Indoor Jacuzzi, Hammam, gym
• MultiMedia: TV, DVD, HI FI, Telephone, WIFI, IPod docks
• Ski room with boot heaters
• Covered parking (2 spaces)
• Laundry: Washing machine and dryer
• Personalized welcome at the chalet
• Concierge service
• Daily cleaning
• Linen provided
• Internet Wifi
Please note: €1.65 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site
- The Jaillet area, Megeve • 50 meters from the ski slopes • 10 minutes drive from the resort center
• 2 hours from Lyon airport
• 1:15 from Geneva airport
• 1:25 minutes from Chambery Airport
Various access modes to the station:
• Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
No reviews yet