- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Massage On Request
Microwave Pets Considered
- Shared Pool
- Shared Car Park
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Spacious apartment in Espace Killy with Ski-in/Ski-out, Nordic pool and Spa access.
Welcome to Tignes le Lac - The only place in Europe you can ski all year around.
Fantastically located at the foot of the slopes and near to the resort center, the residence in which Adelaide is located offers easy access to the slopes of the Espace Killy.
The traditional chalet-style building comprises of six charming and fully equipped apartments and is also home to the restaurant ‘La Place’; the ski to door brasserie boasts a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and serves pizzas and snacks during the day and traditional Savoyard cuisine at night.
Guests benefit from complimentary access to the Spa of the hotel next door. The spa offers an outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and oriental steam room, perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes.
- Living area with fireplace, Satellite TV
- Open-plan kitchen
- 1 Bedroom with double bed (twins on request), Satellite TV, shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail and balcony
- 3 Bedrooms with twin beds (one with Satellite TV)
- 1 Bedroom with bunk beds
- 1 Bathroom with bath, hairdryer, heated towel rail
- 1 Shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail
- 2 Separate toilets
- Balcony and terrace
- Kitchen: Vitroceramic hob, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Kettle, Steamer, Toaster, Electric coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Reception open 24/24h
- Heated ski lockers
- Luggage room
- Access to the hotel Spa: Heated Nordic swimming pool 30°C, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, relaxation room and herbal tea facilities
- Beds are made upon arrival
- Towels changed mid-week
- Cleaning kit (sponge, dishware soap & tablet, trash bags, duster)
- Cleaning at the end of stay, except kitchen and dishware
- Wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi
Please note: €2.47 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
- Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability).
Available for an Extra Fee
- Facial and body care in the hotel spa
- Rent and sale of ski and snowboard equipment in the Ski Shop
- Covered parking – €80/week
- Laundry - €25/machine
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 200 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Tignes is located:
- 1h 50 min from Chambery Airport
- 2h 40 min from Geneva International Airport
- 40 min from Bourg St Maurice train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Isabelle D.
The apartment was clean and comfy. Right on the slopes.
By Adrian J.
"Superb location and fabulous chalet"
The location was superb right on the slopes and reception staff were always available and very helpful. The property is located next to the coach station and a two minute walk from the Palafour chair lift, which is quite handy The sauna is good quality, if a bit tired, with an outdoor swimming pool There is a decent restaurant with local cuisine in the building and a more expensive one in the main hotel The living room is a good size, the bedrooms are tiny, but ok for a ski trip TV has BBC1 and BBC2 - great if you are mad about Match of the Day
By Frances L.
"Excellent residence which enables full use of hotel facilities"
Excellent option for two families - spacious and well equipped. Inclusive use of spa is a definite plus at end of day on the slopes. Access to hotel facilities for apres ski with friends staying there also added that extra treat
By Thresa T.
"Nice central location"
Good location really near ski schools and bars/restaurants etc. Comfortable accommodation, comfy beds etc. Apartment had everything we needed for two young families. Thanks Luxvacation for doing great customer service also. We'll rent again from you!