BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Linen Towels
- Massage On Request
Microwave Pets Considered
- Shared Pool
- Shared Car Park
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Wonderful new modern apartment opened in Dec 2016. Pool and Spa in residence.
This beautiful residence in the center of Val d'Isere is a modern apartment/chalet complex which opened in December 2016. Located on the Avenue du Prariond, this new building is only a 5 minute walk from the center of the resort with all its shops, bars and restaurants. Much to all guests' delight there's a fantastic Spa in the residence with swimming pool, Hammam, sauna and massage treatments.
To access the ski area, ski school meeting points and main lifts we recommend that you take the free shuttle bus (which stops close by) to the Rond Point des Pistes stop.
- 1 Living area
- 1 Open-plan kitchen
- 1 Bedroom with twin beds, Satellite TV, shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail and a toilet
- 1 Bedroom with twin beds, bathroom, hairdryer, heated towel rail and a toilet
- Kitchen: Vitroceramic hob, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Kettle, Steamer, Toaster, Electric coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Spa: Indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam
- Luggage room
- Ski room: Individual ski lockers with boot dryers
- Beds are made upon arrival
- Towels changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Cleaning kit (sponge, dishware soap & tablet, trash bags, duster)
- Cleaning at the end of stay, except kitchen and dishware
- Internet Wifi
Please note: €3.30 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
- Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability)
Available for an Extra Fee
- Facial and body care by Cinq Mondes
- Covered parking - €80/week
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- 400 meters from the ski slopes
- 200 meters from city center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Graham G.
"The best experience in Val d'isere"
This apartment is situated in new residence and I think in the best in town. The apartment itself was really nicely decorated and well equipped. The big plus is the spa/pool area.
By JEAN-MICHEL B.
"Très bel appartement"
Emplacement proche du centre ville à pieds et des pistes, tout neuf, bien équipé, calme et très propre. Décoration très soignée, spa magnifique. Guillaume le manager fut à l'écoute et très agréable tout au long de notre séjour.
By Valeria F.
Nouvelle résidence a Val d'Isère, certainement la plus jolie. Cela fait 20 ans que l'on vient tous les ans à Val d'Isère, et franchement nous n'avons Jamais eu une residence aussi bien, propre classe. La piscine est splendide, l'appartement etait très bien decore, le personnel aux petits soin avec nous, Paul de chez lux vacation a été parfait et nous a trouvé cette residence parfaite pour nous, merci encore pour ce merveilleux séjour.
By Brittney H.
"Great apartment, perfect location."
We stayed in this apartment. The apartment is finished to a very high standard and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful (booked restaurants for us and offered a morning delivery of croissants!). Great ski lockers were made available with boots heaters built in. The pool was fantastic, just a bit too cold in my opinion. Overall a good location for the slopes with a short (100m) to a bus stop and a short 5 min bus ride to the Solaise lift. Would recommend.
By Zaida Z.
We stayed here in December and I think we were the first guests to ever stay here being that it's a new residence in Val disere. Everything was great, apartment was really nice looking and the swimming pool was just fabulous! My husband found out about Luxvacation when he visited Hong Kong on a business trip and Im happy he did!