BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Massage On Request
- Shared Pool
- Shared Car Park
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
New modern apartment under construction, opening Dec 2016. Pool and Spa in residence.
This beautiful residence in the center of Val d'Isere is a modern apartment/chalet complex opening in December 2016. Located on the Avenue du Prariond, this new building is only a 5 minute walk from the center of the resort with all its shops, bars and restaurants. Much to all guests' delight there's a fantastic Spa in the residence with swimming pool, Hammam, sauna and massage treatments.
To access the ski area, ski school meeting points and main lifts we recommend that you take the free shuttle bus (which stops close by) to the Rond Point des Pistes stop.
- 1 Living area with Fireplace
- 1 Open-plan kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms with twin beds, Satellite TV, bathroom or shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail and a toilet
- 1 Bedroom with twin beds
- 1 Shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail and a toilet
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Spa: Indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam
- Luggage room
- Ski room: Individual ski lockers with boot dryers
- Beds are made upon arrival
- Towels changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Cleaning kit (sponge, dishware soap & tablet, trash bags, duster)
- Cleaning at the end of stay, except kitchen and dishware
- Internet Wifi
Please note: €3.30 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
- Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability)
Available for an Extra Fee
- Facial and body care by Cinq Mondes
- Covered parking - €80/week
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- 400 meters from the ski slopes
- 200 meters from city center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Shawn S.
"Only wished for a warmer spa pool."
Clean and spacious with boot warmers in the boot room. Good equipment for those who want to self cater. A few minutes walk to closest bus stop which was 2 stops from the main Solaise lift stop. The only negative was that the bubble pool was part of the swimming pool and therefore at exercise temperature.