- Ski-in and Ski-out
Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Shared Car Park
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
Charming apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Open-plan kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 2 bathrooms with toilet
- Vitro-ceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week clean included
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Internet Wifi
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs,
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the Rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Bernice S.
"Great for families"
We'd heard this apartment and the residence had been recently refurbished when we booked in September, and the photos looked gorgeous, so we decided to have a a go. Apartment was done to a very high standard. The decor was on trend, bright and tasteful. Staff were very accommodating and helpful (the morning bread delivery is well worth the few extra cents). Easy access to slopes from the back of the apartment. Although these are situated a kilometre or so from the centre, it was a pleasant stroll without skis. There's also a regular bus service. The location meant that the views from the apartment were of the trees and mountains instead of other apartment blocks and there were no noisy crowds at night. I would definitely return to Christchurch or any of the other apartments if we are more people next time We had a wonderful holiday.
By Ted D.
"Perfect chalet for skiing trip with two young children "
Well equipped and tastefully styled, these apartments are perfect for a weeks stay in Val d'Isère. Everything we requested was in place before arrival and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom looking onto the face. Next time I come here I wouldn't bring a car because the free bus is frequent enough to get into town and you can ski in and ski out with ease. We used Jelly and ice cream baby sitting and village du enfants crèche, both highly recommended, to make a very enjoyable skiing trip and break.