- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Microwave Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Cute apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with TV
- Open kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 1 cabin with single bed
- 2 bathroom
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week clean included
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs,
Available for an extra charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the Rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Verdell V.
"Well furnished and good location"
Just come back from a week skiing in Val d'Isere staying at Manukau. We booked this place for a couple of reasons, the recent refurbishment, the location and cost (not too bad if you know that staying in Val can cost a small fortune). I wasn't disappointed on any of these points. The level of refurbishment is very high with quality furnishings and finish. We had a 2 bed apartment, with all the rooms a decent size. The kitchen appliances are all good brands and everything worked very well. The location is a quieter part of Val, a 10 minute walk to the main centre which you can either take a slightly longer way round via the roads or trek across 100-odd metres of snow. There's an underground car park so you can take the car to pick-up/drop-off ski equipment or make a trip to a supermarket (central). The ski in/out is really handy, just a 50-odd metre walk down the road gets you on the approach to the nursery slopes that isn't too steep (again, if you know Val you'll know most runs into the centre are pretty serious). To get back you take the Rogoney chairlift up from the nursery slope and ski down across and down a blue grade run. The ski lockers are a little on the small side, you'll get skis, boots and poles in there but no room for helmets etc. The boot warmers are a nice touch but I would recommend nipping down in you jim-jams first thing in the morning to switch them on (they're on a timer) to give your boots a chance to warm up and expand. The staff were very friendly and helpful and you can pick up pre-ordered bread and pastries in the morning from reception. Free Wi-Fi worked well. So all-in-all we were very pleased with our booking and would recommend to anyone looking for a 4-star apartment in a good position.