- Ski-in and Ski-out
Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
Comfortable modern apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with TV
- Open kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds
- 2 bathroom with toilet
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
Amenities of the Residence
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Sauna and steam room
- Car parking
- Internet Wifi
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- Games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipment: Cots, high chairs
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Sherri O.
"Perfect, nothing else to say."
Don't waste your time to search for something else, this place is perfect, right on the slope, completely renovated, spa and great staff.