- Ski-in and Ski-out
Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
Stylish apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out 800 meters from the resort center.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Open kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds
- 2 bathrooms with toilet
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Television with satellite
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week clean included
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs,
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Julian N.
"Good value for money"
This was a great place to stay with family and friends. Plenty of room, great views, wonderful facilities, close to bus to go to the village in few minutes, easy access to the slopes, located in a wonderful location not full of tourists, friendly locals, warm, superbly fitted out with all mod cons very tastefully done down to the last detail. The facilities were great, and we enjoyed using the sauna and steam room after ski. Isabelle and Marine have been very helpful during our stay. Thanks to Luxvacation for finding us this jewel and organizing everything for us.
By Twana T.
"Beautiful chalet with indoor skiing!"
This chalet is located right on the piste! We stayed in the one with 3 bedrooms. The living room and other bedroom had faced the piste and had a balcony. The apartment is fully equipped, there is everything you need! The nearest supermarket is about 10-15 minute walk, there is a bus you can take. By the way, this apartments have housekeeping.