- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Microwave Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Comfortable apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out 5-10 min walk from the resort center.
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Open kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds
- Mezzanine in the living room with twin beds
- 2 bathrooms with toilet
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week cleaning included
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs,
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
* Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Jon a.
"Fabulous Apartment in Excellent Location...a couple of small problems"
We spent a week here in the Easter Holidays and had a wonderful vacation. The apartment was larger than most we have stayed in for skiing. There was plenty of storage and the bedrooms were a good size. This apartment can host up to eight. I feel the living area is a bit small for this. It is an open-plan kitchen/dining and living room. The enormous dining table and sofa take up most of the space. I imagine if eight people were here together, it would feel very cramped. That said, it was the perfect size for us. The reception staff were friendly and VERY helpful. They could not do enough to make us happy. The housekeepers were equally efficient, helpful and friendly. The location was superb with excellent views from the balcony, living room and master bedroom. It was directly in front of a piste so you could hear the piste bashers whenever they were out. Our only concern was the wifi. It was sketchy at the best of times. The signal constantly dropped and the minute you put your device down, it kicked you out and you had to sign in again. We reported this and they sent a tech guy up straight away. He said we had a decent signal, but that other guests had reported the same problem. We were advised that wifi is a problem in the Alps and they suggested we bring our own wifi hotspot. This has not been a problem in previous apartments we have stayed in so I would suggest they try to sort this. It was an easy 10 minute walk into town or a few minute's ride on the free shuttle. The shuttles in Val d'sere are amazing. Other than the wifi issue, we had a great holiday and I would recommend this apartment without hesitation. I would be remiss if I did not mention the spa area which we used daily. There is a good size sauna, steam room and relaxation room which were all immaculate. We also ordered a daily bread delivery which was fantastic. Lovely, large, clean and welcoming apartment!
By Sonya P.
"Comfortable, stylish, convenient and clean with friendly and helpful staff"
We had a superb family holiday in Val d'Isere. The apartments (a 3 bedroom + cabin) was comfortable, stylish, immaculate and very conveniently located for ski in/ski out. The reception staff were helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Kitchens were well provisioned and the indoor garage was easy to use for grocery store runs. The best features for us were the ski in/ski out location (most days we made the easy trip back to the apartment for lunch), high quality apartment furnishings and the friendly and helpful staff. Our least favourite feature was that the apartments were too warm at night. This was easily remedied by keeping a couple of windows open. Thank you for a wonderful family holiday.