- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Microwave Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Beautiful apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out, 5-10 min from the resort center by walk.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Open kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 3 bedrooms with twin beds
- 4 bathroom
- 2 toilets
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week clean included
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- Games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipment: Cots, high chairs
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Victoria B.
"Super comfy chalet"
The chalet was well equipped and nicely decorated. Staff for booking and on site was very helpful.
By Nerijus D.
"To be recommended!"
Ease of check in/out. Private car parking. Ski to door (almost!). Super clean and well appointed. Friendly helpful staff. Comfy beds. Will definitely consider using again!
By David d.
The chalet itself is in very good location it was perfectly ski in or ski out. The chalet itself was modern, we had a 4 bedroom chalet. A good sized, clean, modern, well appointed apartment, ski / boot store , great views from most windows, a short walk (3 mins) to the blue bus stop (5mins to town). You can go out the back and ski to the cable car. 15 min walk to town centre without transport. Local supermarkets do deliveries.
By Perry W.
Ski in ski out was brilliant and so close to the village. The apartment was really well equipped and the beds were insanely comfortable. Lovely beds, well set up kitchen, good view, great shower !! Very nicely refurbished, with all the kit you may need like kettle, toaster, big fridge/freezer, coffee machine, nespresso machine,hair dryer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and tablets, led tv's, use of washing machine, left luggage room with lockers...etc. You have anything you need. We'll definitely come back.
By Valeria E.
Will definitely come back next year.