- Ski-in and Ski-out
Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
Jacuzzi Pets Considered Shared Pool
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
Spacious apartment with Ski-in/Ski-out, 800 meters from the resort center.
This recently renovated, high-quality residence is located in the tranquil La Legettaz area of Val d’Isere. Situated at the foot of the Solaise Massif, and with direct access to the slopes. The residence offers a great location from which to explore the Espace Killy. The residence is well serviced by a free shuttle bus to the resort centre and the main street is approximately 800m away.
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Open kitchen
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed
- 3 bedrooms with twin beds
- 3 bathrooms with toilet
- Vitroceramic hob
- Electric coffee maker
- Steamer and toaster
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary access to the sauna and steam room
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Light mid-week cleaning and end of week clean included
- Cloakrooms and showers are available to guests wishing to extend their time on the slopes on arrival and departure days.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Please note: Local holiday tax of €2.48 per day and per pers from 18 years to be paid on site.
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities)
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs,
Available for an Extra Charge
- Covered parking (€95/week)
- Laundry service (€10)
- 0 meters from the ski slopes
- 30 meters from the parking
- 50 meters from the free shuttle stop to the resort center
- 300 meters from the rond point des pistes
- 800 meters from resort center
The famous resort of Val d'Isere is located:
- 2h / 145km from Chambery Airport
- 2h / 225km from Geneva airport
- 2h / 220km from Lyon Airport
- 40min / 30km from Bourg-st-Maurice train station
- 1h / 60km from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Avery G.
The 5-stars that I give this chalet are thoroughly deserved. It was spacious and very well equipped. For coffee lovers this was a treat as you could pick from both a nespresso machine and a coffee maker. The location was delightful and we could really ski to and from the chalet like the ad said. The bakery delivered to the chalet and we could also order breakfast downstairs in the lobby the day before. Couldn't have asked for a more helpful and friendly staff.
By Nicolas R.
"Quel séjour !"
Nous venons de passer 7 jours dans cette résidence en famille pendant les vacances scolaires et que dire si ce n'est que tout était parfait aménagement des appartements , déco , propreté , sauna , hammam , disponibilité et accueil .... Nous reviendrons !