- Ski-in and Ski-out
Cinema Daily Maid Service
50 m to Slopes Fireplace
- End Stay Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Game Room
Hammam Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Massage On Request
- Pets Considered
- Shared Pool
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Great apartment w/ hotel services. Luxury Spa & gourmet restaurants in residence. Ski-In/Ski-Out.
Val Thorens is a popular destinations with people looking to enjoy a great ski resort and a beautiful winter vacation in the Three Valleys of the French Alps. Set away from the resort center, Apartment Mona and its residence, offer the best of both worlds: the peace and quiet while still being within a 5 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of the resort's many restaurants and shops. From the outside, the residence invokes imagery of a mountain hamlet set into the snowy slope. It beautifully blends HImalayan and Kashmir themes with the local Savoie styles, offering a brilliant and luxurious appearance to further garnish your stay.
Inside, the Mona is warm and welcoming, with a cheerful and peaceful atmosphere. A spacious living and dining area give way to a balcony from which to enjoy the staggering views of the mountains around the residence. There is also a kitchen, full equipped and this particular apartment also comes with its very own private sauna, the perfect way to ward off the chills of the snowy world outside.
The residence offers more luxuries in the form of 2 great restaurants, one of which - Le Karmin - we highly recommend. There are also 5 terraces and all the amenities you might want, including a wellness area with swimming pool, massage and beauty treatments, and jacuzzis.
- Living room with sofa collection and flat screen TV
- Dining area with dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate bathrooms and toilet
- Large balcony
- 2 Double Bedroom, one with flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom/showers and toilet
- 2 Twin Bedrooms
Equipment in the Apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen: Microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and toaster
- 2 Flat screen TVs, DVD player, phone with direct line, Wifi access
- Safe, hair dryer, kitchen kit, private sauna
Amenities of the Residence
- Spa and wellness center: Swimming pool, 3 saunas (traditional, infrared and Russian banya), massages and beauty treatments
- Gym with spinning bikes and rowing machines
- 2 restaurants: Le Karmin; a gourmet bistro and Le Yack; a steakhouse
- Lounge with bar service
- Nursery - Children from 3 months old up to 4 and a half
- Ski shop
- 2 elevators
- Underground parking
- Reception Open 24/7
- Private ski lockers with boot- and gloves warmer
- Access to the Spa and wellness center: Swimming pool, saunas and gym
- Beds are made before arrival
- Cleaning at the end of stay (excluding kitchen)
- 2 towels per person, changed on mid stay *Except for stays less than 7 nights
- Bathrobe, towel and slippers provided for the Spa and wellness center
- Internet Wifi (1 access pass per apartment)
Please note: €2.47 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site
Available on Request at No Extra Charge
- High chair, baby cot (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby bath
- Champagne bucket and glasses
- Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
Available for an Extra Charge
- Single Breakfast: €22 /adult and 11€/child (4-10 years old)
- Pets allowed - €154 /pet/week
- Reservation of ski lift passes, ski equipment and lessons
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Delivery of bread and Viennese pastries to the apartment
- Savoyard Catering service
- Daily cleaning
- Covered parking space - €84 /vehicle/week (subject to availability)
- Washing Service for clothes - €14 for washing and drying
- 0 meters from the slopes
- 500 meters from the resort center and shops
The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
- 3 hours from Geneva airport
- 3h15 from Lyon airport
- 1h10 from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Joanna S.
"Great quiet location"
Apartment Mona is actually within the hotel the Hameau du Kashmir and a look at their website and reviews will help. We really appreciated having the convenience of the hotel facilities and the assistance of the front desk. I managed to track down the number of the ski shop within the hotel and hired our equipment from them. The prices were good, the location of that unbeatable and the staff in there, and also on the main front desk, were fantastic. As for the apartment itself, it was very clean, quiet and spacious. We had 2 adults and 4 children but we had a spare room and the apartment could easily accommodate more. I did spot that the 2 sofas in the living room were also sofa beds and these are not taken into account when the max sleeping capacity is listed. Anyway, the location was directly on the slopes but if you are having ski lessons please note that the slope down to the main meeting place is actually a very busy blue and you then have to queue to get into the magic carpet lift to get back up to the main ski school meet place. We had private lessons so arranged an alternate meet point, but on our first day it actually took 20 mins just to get through that beginners lift queue. It would have been quicker to walk! To walk into the resort in the evening was a fairly easy 5-10 min uphill walk although it is along the road and there isn't really a pavement. Beds within the apartment were very comfortable and the bathrooms had plenty of hot water and good water pressure.
By Yoland F.
Thank you Anna for all your help with the reservation, we will book again with you next year.