BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Boat Dock Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Forbidden
Cute traditional style apartment with Spa in residence. Close to ski pistes.
A stone's throw away from the heart of Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) you can find this beautiful traditional apartment. With the slopes and the ski school meeting point only a 3-4 minute walk away from the residence, using the nearby escalator, guests can enjoy the peace and quiet of the location and take in the breathtaking nature that surrounds this residence; the Bozel Valley sports some of the most amazing vistas you will ever see.
Apartment Remi is a recent addition to the small cluster of charming wooden chalets situated on this small slope. Styled in the traditional Savoyard way, you'll instantly be reminded of an intimate little hamlet rising out of the snow. This stylish ski apartment is fitted and furnished to a high standard of comfort and convenience and is decorated with the idea of blending Savoyard with the homely. It has a fully equipped kitchen, balcony and a fireplace in the living area.
If you're interested in heading into the resort center, never fear, the escalator isn't far and there's a free shuttle bus, both of which can transport you swiftly and smoothly down the mountain. For those of you who like to stay in away from the cold, the residence has plenty of things on offer such as a great spa facility featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and Hammam, private underground parking, communal lounge area and private ski lockers within a ski room. A bakery delivery service can be arranged for daily fresh bread and croissants. A Savoyard catering service is also available.
- Living room with sofa, flat screen TV and fireplace
- Dining area with table
- Equipped kitchen
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
Equipment in the Apartment
- Equipped kitchen: Microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, kettle, cafetière, coffee maker and toaster
- Flat screen TV, phone with direct line, Wifi access
- Safe, kitchen kit
Amenities of the Residence
- Relaxation center and Spa: Hammam, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Underground parking
- Private ski lockers
- Beds are made before arrival
- Cleaning at the end of stay (excluding kitchen)
- 2 towels per person, changed on mid stay
- 1 bag of wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi (1 access pass per apartment)
Please note: €1.25 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- High chair, baby cot and baby bath (does not include bed linen and mattress)
- Champagne bucket and glasses
- DVD player, Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner
Available For an Extra Charge
- Pets allowed - €77 /pet/week
- The Spa: Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi - €35/session/45 min
- Delivery of bread and Viennese pastries to the apartment
- Savoyard Catering service
- Underground parking space - €70 /week
- 1 extra bag of wood for the fireplace - €11
- Washing and dryer machine self service
- Ski packages, equipment and skiing lessons
- 250 meters from the ski lift and the ski school meeting point
- 300 meters from the resort center and shops
The famous resort of Courchevel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Lena L.
"Will come back"
Overall a very tidy apartment with everything you need. Location - just off the main road in 1650 so easy access to the bars and not far to walk to the main lift. Lovely homely atmosphere. . prices in 1650 are VERY different to the oligarch scene at 1850. Only small complain is the slow WIFI but we were honestly there to ski and experience and not surf. Would stay again. Best wishes from Lena and family from Sweden
By Velvet V.
"Very good Chalet - worth a visit"
Good location, tidy and warm chalet. Luxvacation are organised and try their best, Paul has been very helpful to book the transfers, the meals delivered and the apartment. The new Aqua centre is worth a visit. We'd return I'm sure.