BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Pets Considered
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Spacious ground floor apartment with Spa in residence. In quiet location, yet close to ski pistes.
Offering beautiful views of the Bozel Valley, Apartment Ange and the residence wherein it finds itself, enjoy easy access to the slopes and the peace and quiet of the surrounds of nature. The meeting point for the ski school is just 250 meters from the residence as well as the slopes themselves. Away from all the hustle and bustle that comes with the hectic resort center. If you do want to venture into the resort city, the escalators or the free shuttle bus make travel around the Three Valleys easy.
Ange has been recently refurbished and now stands as part of a grove of wooden chalets. Fashioned in the traditional Savoyard style, the hamlet invokes a sense of intimacy and serenity against their hillside. Inside, the apartment is stylishly decorated, with a high standard of comfort and furnishings. It comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, and the living room sports a fireplace. If you're looking to enjoy the views, why not kick back and relax on the balcony.
To add to the luxury, the residence also provides access to a Spa and wellness area featuring a Hammam, Jacuzzi and sauna. Guests can also make use of the private underground parking area, communal lounge, and the ski lockers in the ski room. Further amenities include a Savoyard catering service and the delivery of fresh bread and pastries, should you so desire.
- Living room with sofa, flat screen TV and fireplace
- Dining area with table
- Equipped kitchen
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with toilet
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
Equipment in the Apartment
- Equipped kitchen: Microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, kettle, cafetière, coffee maker and toaster
- Flat screen TV, phone with direct line, Wifi access
- Safe, kitchen kit
Amenities of the Residence
- Relaxation center and Spa: Hammam, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Underground parking
- Private ski lockers
- Beds are made before arrival
- Cleaning at the end of stay (excluding kitchen)
- 2 towels per person, changed on mid stay *Except for stays less than 7 nights
- 1 bag of wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi (1 access pass per apartment)
Please note: €1.25 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- High chair, baby cot and baby bath (does not include bed linen and mattress)
- Champagne bucket and glasses
- DVD player, Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner
Available For an Extra Charge
- Pets allowed - €77 /pet/week
- The Spa: Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi - €35/session/45 min
- Delivery of bread and Viennese pastries to the apartment
- Savoyard Catering service
- Underground parking space - €70 /week
- 1 extra bag of wood for the fireplace - €11
- Washing and dryer machine self service
- Ski packages, equipment and skiing lessons
- 250 meters from the ski lift and the ski school meeting point
- 300 meters from the resort center and shops
The famous resort of Courchevel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Paula J.
"Come with a smile leave with an even bigger smile!"
Highly recommended!! Went in group of 6 - 2 families with two teenagers. Had Ange off street level. Self catered.Lovely fire place and enough seating. Had not done NON ski in ski out location before so was wary but the short walk each morning was fine down to the Escalators that take you from the top of Moriand to the bottom. Had to hire ski lockers too to avoid lugging skis around so budget Euro 60 for that too. All areas were clean comfortable and Reception always helpful and obliging. If they were not manning Reception there is a book to write notes to them. Nothing was too much trouble. Used the spa twice too which was lovely after a hard days skiing. Highly recommend this holiday rental Used raclette and plenty of hair dryers to borrow. Wifi worked okayish and we were pleased 3 persons could connect at one time. Well the teenagers were, I can live without wifi especially on holiday. We also used car parking and outdoors was fine, safe and convenient. Carrefour just up the road had everything we needed. Had bageuttes, pan au chocolate and croissant delivered every morning which worked well for us. Also recommend Aqua motion -went on our departure day and was amazing. Perfect way to end a perfect holiday.
By Michelle B.
Un appartement agréable pouvant loger jusqu'à 6 personnes Les plus: cheminée, grandes pièces (sauf la chambre des lits superposés), livraison du pain les matins, les problèmes techniques sont réglés le jour de l'arrivée, un vrai four traditionnel en plus du micro-onde,eau chaude à volonté pas de perte de chaleur Les moins: la plaque vitrocéramique datée, la cheminée est ouverte des deux côté donc feu difficile à entretenir sans pouvoir souffler sur les braises), la TV n'accepte pas les USB donc pas de visionnage de photo ou de film de vacance en groupe,