BBQ Ski-in and Ski-out Cinema Daily Maid Service Elevator 50 m to Slopes
- End Stay Cleaning
Handicap Accessible Luggage Room
- Pets Considered
- Ski Room
- Smoking Forbidden
100 m to Slopes
Alpine-style triplex apartment with Spa in residence. Close to ski pistes.
Calm and beautiful scenery surrounds this beautiful apartment located closed to the Courchevel 1650 Moriond resort center. Apartment Gerard is ideally located for skiers as it is only about 3-4 minutes away from the slopes and can be accessed by an escalator or a free shuttle bus. The meeting point for the ski school is just 250 meters from the residence.
Rustic, cozy and inviting, Apartment Gerard is a triplex that is part of a small cluster of wooden chalets. All 3 floors are furnished with comfort and convenience in mind, and decorated in a way to give a homely feel. The apartment itself is built in the charming traditional Savoyard style. The apartment has a fireplace in the living area, a balcony for guest to enjoy the beautiful views as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
Freshly baked bread and croissants can be arranged to be delivered from the bakery and there is also a Savoyard catering service available. While staying at Apartment Gerard you can enjoy the facilities of the residence that include a Spa that has a Jacuzzi, sauna and Hammam. The residence also has private underground parking for guests, a communal lounge area and private ski lockers and ski room for skiers.
- 2 Twin Bedrooms
- Bathrooms/Showers with toilet
- Separate toilet
- Living room with sofa, flat screen TV and fireplace
- Dining area with table
- Equipped kitchen
- 1 Double Bedroom, en-suite bathroom/shower and toilet
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom/Shower and toilet
Equipment in the Apartment
- Equipped kitchen: Microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, kettle, cafetière, coffee maker and toaster
- Flat screen TV, phone with direct line, Wifi access
- Safe, kitchen kit
Amenities of the Residence
- Relaxation center and Spa: Hammam, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Underground parking
- Private ski lockers
- Beds are made before arrival
- Cleaning at the end of stay (excluding kitchen)
- 2 towels per person, changed on mid stay *Except for stays less than 7 nights
- 1 bag of wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi (1 access pass per apartment)
Please note: €1.25 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site
Available On Request at No Extra Charge
- High chair, baby cot and baby bath (does not include bed linen and mattress)
- Champagne bucket and glasses
- DVD player, Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner
Available For an Extra Charge
- Pets allowed - €77 /pet/week
- The Spa: Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi - €35/session/45 min
- Delivery of bread and Viennese pastries to the apartment
- Savoyard Catering service
- Underground parking space - €70 /week
- 1 extra bag of wood for the fireplace - €11
- Washing and dryer machine self service
- Ski packages, equipment and skiing lessons
- 250 meters from the ski lift and the ski school meeting point
- 300 meters from the resort center and shops
The famous resort of Courchevel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Ola P.
"What a fantastic place"
What a fantastic place, we loved this apartment. It is located in a quiet part of courchevel 1650, down the main road and very close to restaurants and carrefour market. We'll definitely come back next year, i highly recommend it. Also the service that you provide us was great, thanks for organizing everything for us including the transfers from the airport. The catering option was perfect for us. Thanks again.
By Rubby N.
"excellent stay and almost perfect!"
Stayed in Gerard the 2nd week in Jan and fell in love with the resort. Good Chalet, lovely resort, wonderful staff, great snow. The Chalet itself has a fairly modern feel but he shower is also very small and if you're of a slightly larger frame like me, don't drop anything!! The Chalet is however very warm and comfortable. It's not too far away from the centre of 1650 and there's a great little short cut down near the little gondola that takes you up when you turn right at the road to 1850. Really liked 1650 and the amenities and the fact that hardly anyone ski's the slopes there. When its good snow you can more or less ski the lower stuff by yourself as everyone heads to 1850. Liked the amenities and the bars close-by and I have to say that as an overall impression, 1650 is one of the best places I have been to and I've skied a fair few in my time. I just wish I could go back!
By Jean-Michel Z.
"Mme Zanon "
No comment 😄😄😄😄