Antique Art Déco Atypique Baignoire bébé Lit bébé Recommandation de babysitter Balcon Baroque Barbecue Ski aux pieds Cinema Ménage et désinfection Arrivée et départ sans contact Contemporain
- Service de ménage quotidien
- Lecteur DVD
Empire Appareils à basse consommation
- 50 m des pistes
- Ménage de fin de séjour
- Cuisine équipée
Propriété clôturée Gants disponibles
- Salle de gym
Accès handicapés Gel hydroalcoolique Radiateurs Chaise haute Historique Hi-tech
- Adapté aux enfants
- Draps et Serviettes
Masques disponibles Four micro-ondes Minimaliste Pas de plastique à usage unique Pas d’article de toilette individuel Aliments et boissons bio
- Parking Inclus
Animaux acceptés Piscine commune Entrée privée Ménage professionnel Romantique
- Casier à Skis
- Interdiction de fumer
Distanciation physique Personnel avec équipement de protection
Victorien Domaine viticole 100 m des Pistes Bois
Bright & spacious apartment in Rond-Point des Pistes with wellness facilities. 50 m to slopes & close to shops. All bedrooms ensuite.
Guests can find Apartment Benedict in a gorgeous lodge-type residence in the heart of Meribel: Le Rond-Point des Pistes. Allowing for direct access to the slopes, Benedict provides every convenience for a great skiing vacation. The apartment can sleep up to 8 adults and 4 kids across its 4 bedrooms.
For the skiing enthusiast, this apartment's very highlight is its location just next to the slopes, at less than 50 meters. Once you've skied your heart out, why not relax in the shared relaxation area? From the Benedict, you'll have access to the gym, sauna and hammam. For further convenience, the Benedict is situated centrally in Rond Pointe des Pistes and is only a very short walk from local shops, bars and restaurants.
Inside the apartment itself, you'll find 180sqm of living space with a lounge area, dining space and a kitchen, all in an open-plan to allow for a bright and airy atmosphere. The sitting area gives way to a terrace with westward views. A blend between the traditional Alpine wood and a touch of modern give Apartment Benedict a contemporary feel amidst a classic appearance.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area
- Lounge with TV
- South- and West-facing terrace with outdoor furniture
- Open-plan fully equipped kitchen
- Independent toilet with washing machine and dryer
- TV room convertible to bedroom
- Sauna for 2 people
- Family bedroom: 2 X Single beds (90x200 cm), 2 X Bunk beds (sleeps 2 guests) (90x200), TV corner - DVD player - Wardrobe - Beanbag - Terrace - TV. En-suite bathroom: Bathtub - Double sink - Shower - Hairdryer - Towel dryer - Toilet
- TV room convertible to a bedroom: 1 X Separable Double bed (80x200 cm), Apple TV - Wardrobe - Terrace - TV. En-suite bathroom: Shower - Towel dryer - Single sink
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160x200 cm), Balcony - Safe - Wardrobe - Terrace. En-suite bathroom: Bathtub - Towel dryer - Single sink
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160x200 cm), Safe - Wardrobe - Terrace. En-suite bathroom: Bathtub - Double sink - Shower - Hairdryer - Towel dryer - Independent toilet
- Kitchen: Coffee machine ▪ Microwave ▪ Fridge ▪ Freezer ▪ Raclette machine ▪ Nespresso ▪ Blender ▪ Device with grill-stone ▪ Kettle ▪ Toaster ▪ Meat grinder ▪ Kitchen robot ▪ Refrigerated wine cellar ▪ Induction hob ▪ Dishwasher ▪ Oven
- Ironing board, Iron, Vacuum machine,
- Laundry: Washing machine and dryer
- Board games
- Ski locker with ski boot heater
- Covered car parking: 2 spaces
- Welcome at the apartment with champagne
- Spa access on the same floor: Gym, Hammam, Sauna
- Bathroom products
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, bathrobes and slippers)
- Beds made on arrival
- Daily cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Internet Wifi
Please note: Local holiday tax per person and per day to be paid on site
- In Le Rond-Point des Pistes, Meribel
- 50 meters from the slopes
- 150 meters from the ski lifts (Adret)
- 400 meters from the ski school and kindergarten "Piou-Piou"
- 550 meters from the shops
- 3 400 meters from the center
The famous resort of Meribel is located:
- 2 hours from Lyon airport
- 2h30 from Geneva airport
- 30 minutes from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
- Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
By Liliana H.
"Our best experience in Meribel"
Our best experience in Meribel, I think it is the best apartment you can get there, the service, the location was great.